Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Recipe My Family Loves

There are many nights that I need a quick meal because we are on the go. I have found that cooking at home saves us lots of money. So 7 days a week I cook at home or we have left overs. So here is one that my family loves to have. We call it On The Go Stew.

You will need:
1 pound lean ground beef
2 cans stewed tomatoes (I used the Italian flavor ones)
1 can whole corn drained
1 can green beans drained
1 can beef broth
garlic powder (to your taste)
onion powder (to your taste)

You will brown your ground beef and then drain it. Next you will add everything into the skillet and make sure to mix it really good. Then heat on high and stir often until you get it to boil. Then you just lower the heat and let it simmer for 20 to 25 minutes and just stir it often. This will serve 4-6.

I hope you and your family enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment