Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Job Is Never Done!

When you think your day is coming to an end and you can sit down and have dinner with your family, things can just change oh so fast. Dinner in the crock pot is ready to serve but the phone just rang and M has to work late. Same thing as last night. (did not get home till 8:20pm) Don't get me wrong I am so thankful for him to have a job and make good money. But it's nice to have him home at night. Even though I would love to sit down and relax before our bedtime routine that is not the going to be the outcome. I am on call 24/7 and so now it's dinner time for me and the kids, then baths, then story time, then putting them to bed. After everything is said and done with the kids for the night I still have 4 loads of laundry to fold and put away and then work some more today from home. Even though days can be long and stressful I would not trade being a stay at home mom and watching my kids grow up for anything. Even if it means less sleep and rest for this momma! That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment